Co-extruded bags of polypropylene are made of a thinner and more robust material than regular
polypropylene. Their strength is excellent in providing tear-resistance and perforation resistance
to sharp edges of food products. Our polypropylene coextruded bags also have expanding side
bags for large items to accommodate.
• Excellent clarity for product presentation
• Resistant to tearing and punctures due to its superior strength
• Available in both side gusset and bottom gusset
• These bags are flexible, clear, strong, and freezable
• Boosts product appearance due to its high clarity
Co-Extruded polypropylene bags are ideal for freezer applications, as they will withstand cold
temperatures in freezers.